A sliding door is a type of door which opens horizontally by sliding, usually parallel to a wall. Sliding doors can be mounted either on top of a track below or be suspended from a track above and some types 'disappear' in a wall when slid open.
- Sliding doors come in a wide of colors and styles, so you can easily find one to match your home.
- There is almost no room required to open the door, and they are relatively easy to automate.
- Sliding doors are the logical choice to save energy. This allows your home to stay cool in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Sliding doors maximize the view outside, offering visually beautiful and panoramic views.
|Door Type||Sliding Board|
|Payment||By T/T or L/C at sight, 30% deposit and balance before loading|
|Shipment||Within 45 days after receive the deposit|
|Packing Detail||By Pallet, Extra Bundles are available|
|Term of Shipment||FOB, CIF, CNF, FCA|
1. Q: When did your company establish?
2. Q: Why are people using Rubber Wood Finger Joint Board to make furniture?
JHK: Rubber Wood is very hard and stable, the density of Rubber Wood is over 680KG/m3. Moreover, it`s very beautiful after painting.
3. Q: What is the annual capacity of products?
JHK: about 100,000 pieces
4. Q: What are your main products ?
JHK:WSliood Soor and Boards.
5. Q: What is the MOQ?
JHK: one 20` container, which includes 20 CBM Rubber Wood FJB.
6. Q: What is the delivery time?
JHK: For one 20` container, it is 20 days after receiving deposit. For one 40` container, it is 30 days after receiving deposit
7. Q: Can I visit your factory?
JHK: Yes, of course. We are very welcome for your visiting. After you see the products and
process by yourself, you will trust us that we are making the best quality products for you. Moreover, we can pick you up at the railway station or the YIWU airport.
8. Q: How many people are working in your company?
JHK: Around 500 people including produce department, sales department, design
department, customer service department and warehouse department.